The slider and zipper on your boot will provide the information you need to choose the right
Please use this guide in selecting the right BOOT BAND.
1. Try on your boots and zip them up as far as you can.
2. Measure the gap between the top two zippers of the boot.
3. Measure the length of the gap from the top of the boot to the boot's zipper slider.
If you can zip your boot, but you would like a little extra room to tuck in your jeans, then you may need a small Boot Band, which will be available soon.
The dimensions of the Boot Bands are as follows:
Half Calf: 2 1/2 inches wide by 8 inches long Full Length: 3 inches wide by 12 inches long Wide Calf: 5 1/2 inches wide by 12 inches long
Please Note: The size of the Boot Band you will need will be based on the width of your boot. For example, you may purchase a pair of boots that has a circumference of 16 inches and if you calf measures 18 inches, the Half Calf Boot Band will definitely work for this boot. But if you purchased another boot that has a circumference of 14 inches, then you would need a Full Length Boot Band.
So know your calf size and the boot's circumference!
- Most boots will use the "Standard Coil" and the "Standard Metal" BOOT BAND. You purchase the boots you want first and then buy the Boot Band with the matching zipper, or you can purchase your BOOT BAND and then find the boots that it will expand.
- Designer boots, such as Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, and Christian Dior, will usually require an "OPTI Coil" BOOT BAND.
- The current season's Christian Louboutin boots require a Standard Coil BOOT BAND.